Thursday, January 14, 2010

I know

I regret having to know you
I know you think that too
I hate to hear your sorrows
I know that your not hollow
I disagree with all your thoughts
I know that you can never be bought
I regret to have fallen, having to fall for you
I say that and mean it but you know that ain't true
I hate it when you take my breath away it makes me feel so free
I regret to have loved you when you never ever loved me
I hate it that I don't know you, you make me feel incomplete
I regret ever knowing you, as you make my heart beat
I never had this feeling, it's so warm and clear
I know that your not worth, for any of my tears
I say that if I had one wish, I would wish to have never known you
I know that it will never happen because I've already fallen for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers