I knew you for sometime
Now we drift apart
You were that sublime
that you could poach my heart
I had to hear that voice
That lead me to you
I had no other choice
But to come and talk to you
We talked and talked
From day to night
We walked and walked
Beyond the moon light
Now we are complete
You tare me apart
You bring out the heat
And want a new start
You showed me something
I have never felt
You showed me loving
That ive never delt
Yet I still feel that beat
That beat, from my heart
You make me light on my feet
Now that we're seperated apart
I still havn't let go of you
Yet your already done
Now what am I suppose to do?
When you are gone
You knew that it would hurt me
But your through with it
You knew you were thee
But you had to break it
You pushed me away
Now we're seperated apart
You had nothing to say
But you had broke me heart

No comments:
Post a Comment