Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I knew that you were the reason

My hand starts to tingle when you hold it
It feels like fire running through me
Theres this warmth that comes inside me
I don't know what it is but it makes me
feel like laughing

I carry the fear that comes abide me
I don't know what it is but its killing me
I try to stop it but it ain't stopping
It starts to eat my heart alive and it starts rushing

I know that your the reason
for all my feelings
I wish we never
stepped a foot together
As it kills me slowly and deeply.
I knew that you were the reason
For all this treason
I only wished that you were
never here.

I say again one more time
that you are the reason
for all this feelings
and that is because
you drive me crazy
you make me feel
like im alive
you show me
the love
that
I..
never...
intended...

I know that you were the one
that made me feel like this
But I don't regret it
as its what my chemical reaction
can do
It made me
Fall..
Deeply...
In....
Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers