Friday, March 12, 2010

You feel the beat

I hold that beat
just for a second
I grab your hands
and put it to my chest
You feel that thump
like a baby in a stomach

It seems like that you can
hear my voice, see right inside of me
trying to get my words to
burst out,
forcing them to come out from...
my own mouth,
my own breath
from my heart.

Only if you knew
how much I really felt
for you, you would have me
their next to you when
your in pain or guilt
when your upset and
when you just need me
I would stand by yourside
Hoping to never let go

I see those lushes adorable green eyes
those wide,generous loving smiles
the straight dirty blond hair you have
and the nice slim, sexy body you own

Nothing can stop me from
loving you...
Your everything I need
everything I want
to complete my life
A life worth living for
If only you were mine
Just one day you would
complete my life
Even if it meant for me to die
I would truly love you forever
never to regret a single day or minute

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers