My heart pounds every second
240 beats to be exact
Every time it beats
Its like its trying to say a word
But the whole phrase repeats
itself over and over again.
I don't know why though
But everytime your near me
My heart starts to beat
Beating incredibly fast
Making me feel nervous.
It feels like a small fire
burning inside of me.
Yet the feeling is incredible
Its like kabam, everythings new.
Just like I'm entering a whole new world.
The feeling is sensational
But only you can do that
I do not know why
But I do think that you may
Help me understand
What I'm feeling right now.
Oh how I do say this feeling is wonderful
But everytime you leave me
It vanishes and the sparks have left
Only you can bring this joy to me
Only you, I say
So help me please
I say again
Help me please
Because this feeling I have is no hoaxs
It is real, it is love.

Haha no problem :) and thnk u for reading :P
ReplyDelete