Friday, April 16, 2010

I will not fall in love with you again

Oh how I say this feeling that bursts inside me
What it may do to my internal organs
I still say that it will slowly go away
Except the chemical reaction always stays
It hits me right at that moment
Where I feel a thump.....
Right between my chest
I hear it bump and thump again
It made me feel worried that I had fallen
In love once again.

It wasn't that love was not great
It wasn't that I had my feelings come back.
The thing it was
Was the person who I fell in love with.
I had fallen for them once before
And I had promised myself I will never do it again
Except this time it looks like they really have changed
But maybe within them
They are still the same.

Once again I feel a thump
It hits me harder then ever
I slowly wait till it goes away
So my pain can kick back in
I walk away slowly
So I would not see them anymore
It was the greatest thing I have ever done
Except I still do feel that same
Warm loving feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers