When I first heard the news
I was extremely shocked.
I questioned about it
But only got short replies
It was terrible
and I just wished to not hear it
I hoped that it was not true
As it had hurt me deep.
Yet I knew that god was behind me
But he couldn't do nothing
Nothing to stop someone leaving.
God couldn't control
Human movement
and God couldn't control
Emotional responses.
But all he can do was stand there
And let nature take course.
My heart started pounding in fear
I never ought to think, that it would ever happen
It started hurting then it felt like there was a deep gash in my heart
I got some gutsy feeling and it was bringing my stamina down.
I had no energy or power left inside of me
It was like one person can take all my energy, just by leaving.
Yet I knew that I'm a fighter and I could fight through it
But this was different, this was something that you could only feel
Once in a lifetime,
It felt good, it felt nice
But when its gone, you start to break.
It kills you inside even though you start to smile
It hurts you deep and you start to have an emotional breakdown
You broke my heart, by leaving me here
You tore it apart just by going somewhere
You cut me deep, by not saying goodbye
You hurt me like no other, just by loving me

No comments:
Post a Comment