Sunday, June 27, 2010

I still thought it was me

My heart is crushed under dispare
I don't know what to do with out you
My heart starts to hurt in pain
Like an arrow has gone through my only surviving organ
It slowly cracks that it starts to break
It falls in pieces and now its gone away
I don't know why you had to leave me here
But I think you just made your biggest mistake
Every single onw of your step you take, it will come towards my way
I'm not sure if the reason was me and that is why you had left
But I'm 100% sure that this is not we both wanted.
As you ran away in tears and left all your things with me
I stood there and thought, what may it have been
I still thought it was me before I saw the letter
The one that someone had sent to you
That drove your heart and mind in fear.
I knew that the only thing to do, was to chase you down the streets
Because the minute you stood into my life
I was living in happiness and glee
But when you ran out of my mind
I was heart broken in a split second
Because the only thing that meant the most to me
Was god sending you to me because I know you were the one
The one just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers