My heart ignites with love so bright
You take a breath to win a fight
My soul embraces through the starry night
When its dark that eye of yours starts to light
My heart burns sorrows and makes us content
It takes one breath to change your accent
I wonder will it ever change the direction of love
Will it ever vanish into the sky above
Bringing us melancholy and saddness
Never to show ourselves gladness
I take a breath and show you my love
You will always be my one and only love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
December
(21)
- When we were ten
- The sky so blue
- you wished you were there
- A silent Christmas
- A cut so deep
- Your so cruel
- The wishing tree
- I loveed you then
- Your soft as jelly
- A breath
- Our life grows old
- Wish you came back to life
- That while
- WE GO AWAY
- The things
- Chasing that girl of mine
- 10 ways on how to tell someone likes you
- You have to have
- I take
- you once was
- Your loving
-
▼
December
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment