Your as sweet as sugar
As cold as ice
Your soft as jelly
You feel so... nice
You shine like a star
As shiny as the moon
You start to glimmer
Just beyond the afternoon
Your as soft as jelly
You feel so... nice
You take me in
You breathe on me twice
Your heart so full
As full as you
Your smile so delightful
That I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
December
(21)
- When we were ten
- The sky so blue
- you wished you were there
- A silent Christmas
- A cut so deep
- Your so cruel
- The wishing tree
- I loveed you then
- Your soft as jelly
- A breath
- Our life grows old
- Wish you came back to life
- That while
- WE GO AWAY
- The things
- Chasing that girl of mine
- 10 ways on how to tell someone likes you
- You have to have
- I take
- you once was
- Your loving
-
▼
December
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment