You had me cooped up inside the nest
You had me tied up against your chest
You had me crying like a child
You had me running for a while
You got me cleaning the dirty floor
You got me fixing all the doors
You made me become your own slave
You had me stabbed to show that I'm brave
You showed me menice and your cruelty
Now it's m...y turn to make you filthy
I tied you up against a wall
I made you mop the dirty hall
I took your knife and slashed your hand
To make you know that you understand
I made you try a taste of your own medicine
I hoped you learnt something from your lesson
Because the next time I see you do something cruel
You deserve to die and be flushed down the loo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
December
(21)
- When we were ten
- The sky so blue
- you wished you were there
- A silent Christmas
- A cut so deep
- Your so cruel
- The wishing tree
- I loveed you then
- Your soft as jelly
- A breath
- Our life grows old
- Wish you came back to life
- That while
- WE GO AWAY
- The things
- Chasing that girl of mine
- 10 ways on how to tell someone likes you
- You have to have
- I take
- you once was
- Your loving
-
▼
December
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment