You make me smile
You make me jump
You wait for a while
You have a thump
You make me laugh
You make me talk
You start to bluff
when we went for a walk
You got me to be in love with you
With that handsome smile
Now what do we do
When we wait for that while?
You show me that thump
That awsome bump
I take that seat
and listen to it beat
I showed you love
Like no one else has done before
I gave you that shove
You wanted some more
I know you love me
More than thee
I know I love you
That makes us two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
December
(21)
- When we were ten
- The sky so blue
- you wished you were there
- A silent Christmas
- A cut so deep
- Your so cruel
- The wishing tree
- I loveed you then
- Your soft as jelly
- A breath
- Our life grows old
- Wish you came back to life
- That while
- WE GO AWAY
- The things
- Chasing that girl of mine
- 10 ways on how to tell someone likes you
- You have to have
- I take
- you once was
- Your loving
-
▼
December
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment