You take my breath away now and then
For now I see that loving face
I've known you since I was ten
When you tripped over your own shoe lace
You sit there alone waiting for me
Yet I havn't come as I was out again
I said my sorrys and never to be
Late again and not explain
You've changed a lot from when you were ten
Your smart and hot with a nice body
Your a whole new person once again
A person with dignity and known as a hottie
I say my prays and think again
I thank the god for bringing you here
I love you now and I loved you then
I hoped for you and a loving year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
December
(21)
- When we were ten
- The sky so blue
- you wished you were there
- A silent Christmas
- A cut so deep
- Your so cruel
- The wishing tree
- I loveed you then
- Your soft as jelly
- A breath
- Our life grows old
- Wish you came back to life
- That while
- WE GO AWAY
- The things
- Chasing that girl of mine
- 10 ways on how to tell someone likes you
- You have to have
- I take
- you once was
- Your loving
-
▼
December
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment