Saturday, November 28, 2009

From the start

Your everything to me
How can you not see
I showed you affection
I recieved no attention
I gave you my heart
When we met from the start
You stand straight and tall
That I know it all
You hold on to perfection
You dress in late fashion
You steal my one and only heart
You break it all apart
It never ever healed
It only starts to peal
I gave you what you deserved
Instead I just got served
You hurt me long time now
I'm going to do something foul
I take a knife and stab my heart
There was no regret when we met from the start
So I take a pin and poke it through my hand
To show you something that you will never understand
You hurt me deep, with just a pbrase
I never want to see your face again
My death worths more than living with you
Until you understand I'll never be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers