Thursday, November 12, 2009

I will prove it to you

I know that somethings I said may not be true
But really when I say this I mean it
The three words are I love you
Those three words in our heart should fit
Yet I do know that you may not believe me
So this is what I will have to do
to prove it all to you
I kiss you on the cheek
to show that I like you
I kissed you on the forehead
to show that I care
I kissed you on the hand
to show that I want you
I kissed you on the neck
to show that I'm fair
I kissed you on the lips
to show that I love you
I proved it all to you that I do love you
I just hope that my mess has not caused trouble
as I am sure that I will never
do this horrific thing to you again
Yes I still do say I love you
now and forever,
forever we shall live together

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers