Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't know what you are doing

You cut me with a razor blade
There you see my blood fade
You take a piece of rope
You hang my head up a slope
You tie me up with a piece of string
You catch a tiny bee with a little sting
You use it to harm me
For I reason that I don't see
Your a cruel old hag
Your a little dumb fag
I don't know why you are doing this to me
I'll just make it be
You see my eyes sore red
You make me starve and not make me get fed
You write a piece of note
You chopped up a baby goat
You gave it to me
You hand me a key
I die from the things you did
Now you come along and see me bleedI

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers