Your face is just like the bright white moon
Everyday you shine and give light at night
But when the sun rises and stays at noon
Then your face is gone no where in sight
and thats when I say.. come back out again
I don't want to see the sun covering up your face
I don't want this ever to change
I want to see your face every pace that I make
Time goes by and there you appear
Your face so white and bright smiling here
I noticed that a quarter of your face is gone
Where did it go its like someone ate a bun
You left that mark with you,everytime you came around
but each time you left, your face appears less
then one day your face wasn't there
and I cried and cried
from day to night
suddenly that white golden glow
shines in my face again, there you see
me jumping in plead
because I love that face that I see each day
with you giving me that grand big smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment