You steal something so admirable
You took away something so valuable
Bring it back to me
For me to have and see
You stole that thing from me
You have taken it away from me
I told you to give it back
Before you hit the sack
I need that thing you took
Before I hang you on a hook
Your loving is so damn good
Your sweetness in your little hood
Come back to me and I will give it to you
Show me yours first and hand it over
I trace my heart and sent it back to you
You handed me a diamond ring, I said I do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment