There my sorrow cries
I am not gonna tell a lie
Tears dripping down from eyes
Just wishing you would still be alive
My heart fades away
It feels like im going to die
I look at the ground today
And wonder how it will feel to fly
Thats all I had to say
Just for today I wish you could be alive
Now I know that imagery
Is way too far away from reality
I wish I could take a knife
And cut myself into pieces
I wish that I could bring you back to life
And show you all my geeses
I wish that I could fly
And join you in the sky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment