Roses are red, violets are blue
The colours they mix makes you
Jam is tasty, honey is sweet
Look at you with a divine beat
Sugar and spices, all things nice
Health with herbs,always think twice
flowers so clean, grass so green
Come along and dance with me
Coffee and chocolate, products of milk
Chocolate so heavenly as soft as silk
hearts are red, blood is blue
Is there anyone as beautiful as you?
Ginger with beer,rasberries with wine
Will you ever be my valentine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment