I pretend that I don't care about you
But in reality if you see I really do
I'm scared that I would lose our bond
I'm afraid that we would never talk
Theres a glimmering star in your eyes
Which I would win from a constallation prize
I know that we talk for hours and hours
and sometimes I buy you a blundle of flowers
But I'm afraid that if we were together
we will never be a pen with feathers
Im scared that I would lose you
Im frightened of being blue
I will cherish you though you won't know
I will give you my loving that will never go
Your weird, your strange and your very naive
Even though your all those things I would never leave
I say to myself everyday thats who I want to be with
But if I do what will happen in the future
would we be separated during our departures
would one of live and the other one go?
See these things I dont really know
I visit you everyday without you knowing
I see that happy smile even though its not showing
I talk to you without you even hearing
I listen to your conversation without interfearing
I know that this is best for both of us
I know that you and I would obey the circle of trust
So hear me out now
whether your reading this or not
I will be there where ver you are
trust me I would never be far
Because as I said I will never leave you
Here alone without anyone guiding you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment