The moon Shinning upon me
Night stars shone against the sea
Asteroids fly,
comets go by
now what is left of me?
midnight galaxies go by
Millions of milkyways in the time
Come along and join
a dance that would follow me
I shift right, I shift left
What I see is a reflection
against the calm ocean sea
I put my hand out and wished
for something to hold
What I got was a wishing star
that I used to get my wish
Something to hold.
What I held was your soft hand
that I would never let go
When the moon shines on me
When the night stars are above
When their are asteroids and comets
When galaxies and milkyway surrounds
When Me alone stand against the sea
I would always hold that hand
with the wishing star against me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment