The golden watery fountain
situated in the middle of a river bank
Throw a shiny white pebble
into the overflowing fountain
giving you good luck as some see
Finding true love is another to be
Give it some time
as destiny arrives
show some respect
show some gratitude
there you wait and throw another pebble
here comes what you have been waiting for
something sparkling with a light golden glow
It comes closer and closer towards your eyes
you seem so shocked and confused
knowing that this must not be true
well now you see its only me
only thing that happened with the pebble
was that you bought me to you
only faith could do such thing
now all is done with the golden fountain
everything gone even no mountains
riverbanks dried, pebbles vanished
the only thing stayed was you
the person with patience and faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment