I don't pay much attention
I don't talk about your affection
I talk to you constantly
Bugging you inevitably
You love to dance and sing
You love to have a fling
I leave you there alone
I lose my favourite phone
I gave you a wholesome call
There I find you in the mall
You try to make me jealous
Now your being rebelious
What is that you see
When you see inside of me
Do you think its love?
Why don't you look above?
You think that I don't care
You think that I have an affair
You think that I am a fool
You think that I should be dumped in the pool
I showed you my passion
Now left with compassion
I gave you my heart
Now we're back to the start
What else is there left to be?
Theres nothing else its only me
I vanish in thin air
You cry like you cant bare
You find ashes and dust
You see it and it rusts
I come back alive
seeming less that ive never died
Here I am holding your hand
On the same, old furnished land
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment