This is what I see an imaginary tree
infront of me its shape unordinary
I take a closer look with my one
pure golden eye, there shone the sun
coming from the bright blue sky
birds flying above a cliff so high
children dancing bare feet
with the hot, not baring heat
and there you stand, straight like me
beside the golden tree
with an unordinary breeze
come and listen to me
what Ive got to say to you
When I saw you the other day
I took a bet that you would be
the one for me as now I have you
here I would love you...
forever and ever until that tree is free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
November
(25)
- Your
- Hand it back to me
- I don't know what you are doing
- From the start
- My sorrow cries (R.I.P Lisa R)
- My heart
- Never, Not, Nothing
- Roses are red, violets are blue
- I dont pay much attention
- I sailed that sea
- This will never work
- I only want to be with you
- The white shining moon
- The night should be young
- And a Boy
- I will prove it to you
- I know it may never work
- THE WISHING STAR
- Everything will always stay forever
- Cheating on you or not find out!
- You once were
- My hopes and dreams
- We belong together never to be gone
- the golden fountain
- That golden tree
-
▼
November
(25)

No comments:
Post a Comment