You played with my heart
and now we're apart
I don't know what will come next
Do you really
think its for our best?
I really do not know
I told you the truth
but I had no proof
You've eaten my soul alive
Theres no point to hide
I will always come and find
You lieing on the ground
with a closed but open mind
I gave you my word
Is this what I deserve
a heart split into pieces?
I think you should know
that I am too
a common type of species
How could you repay what you have done
when you can't hide, climb or run
So please come back
and cut out all that slack
Because thats the way I loved you
when I had to say I do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment