You came back to me again
I thought I never see your face
today you come along with me
to explore this country
I didn't think that you
would let me down
for a girl that you just won
You split my heart
You tore me apart
I never know that you could
ever do this to me
but now I see that you wernt for me
because now I see clearly
Don't you know how I feel
like you slipt on a bananna peel
now thats how much it hurts
but you dont know as you flirt
across the dance floor
but cant you see inside of meee
that my heart is aching for you
take me away just us two
because I'll stay whereever you are
so come with me under a tree
to go away to a romantic country
You hurt me alot,
now thats what I thought
You wernt sorry for me
Because you never loved me
Go and die I say goodbye
and run away to a place
with more peace
to find a lover for me to keep
without any words apart from you and me
Now I say goodbye and you never see me
so goodbye, I turn away with a vanished face
and you never will ever see me again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment