Our hearts belong together
wheather there broken or mended
We have our dreams and our wishes
and we have our life with kisses
You came into this world perfect for me
I know our times would be happy
Or any other time we are sorry
But I believe in this chemical bond
As I will never leave someone like you
that is as beautiful as a golden pond
I treasure your looks, I adore your body
I cherish your lips, I worship your hobby
I admire your personality, I love everything about you
It will take me forever and ever to forget you.
Because Your like the key to my heart
you open me up when your with me
You shut me when you leave
Your the one for me
as you were born to be
I love you so much
that I would die for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment