Friday, October 30, 2009

Times past by

Here I sit in this lonely room
for you to come home
I made you dinner
I made you lunch
come home to me when ever you like
I waited for a long time
till you got back
But when I wanted to talk to you
You wernt in the mood to talk to me
I handed you breakfast
I handed you a snack
what do you do next
I wonder and dream
Have you being cheating on me
I do not know, I want you to be
reasonable to me and your kids
I hope you know what your doing
when Im not here anymore
I know that my largest organ
is my bare, smooth skin
but really its my heart
that is the biggest.
I gave it to you when I was gone
I only just wished you kept it safe
to remember me where ever I would be

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers