What is it that everyone in the world look for each day? is it money? jobs? games? friends? or even love? All of it are all so real in the real world. The only thing missing is who you are with and who you are spending a life time with.
Steps should be followed as things may turn muddy once you are in a relationship or also called as a "game", you want to know whats real and whats not. Does he or she love me? Is he or she having fake orgasms? How do you know if that is the one person you want to share your heart with?
Everything is covered in this blog!!
Hope you would read it :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment