I open the door
and there I saw
You and another woman
Fiddeling around with a gay man
Their I rush, you see me cry
crying like we just said goodbye
You run along
and saw me gone
never to see my face again
You searched and searched
and there you saw me down the drain
you took out my song
and it was long
and placed it in my bloodly hand
before I was placed into a coffin
carried by the millitary band
You were sorry due to what you did
and never again do something as stupid
as losing someone you loved
for another woman for fun
Their you lose me once again
never to see me cry like the rain
I'm gone and done
now its your turn to drop the gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment