Monday, October 26, 2009

The three keys

I gave up my life just for one of your games
I know its not over as I do not come and blame
You gave me some strange clues
that would gradually lead me to you
I find it hard to follow as its dark and not near
Its scary where I am which I really do fear
And with my torch Their I find a clue
Someones old shoe which may be you
I took it and followed a sandy track
and what I hear is a voice coming from the back
Their I turned I picked up your walkie Talkie
as I tried to turn it down it was already faulty
I kept on following the sandy tracks you left behind
and there I see a shiny key which I thought was kind
I saw your footprints on the sand
and travelled that way with my band
I see someone standing near a gorgeous waterfall
and guess who it was? you opening a door
I gave him the set of keys as he asked for one
He opened the door and there I saw
a pot of gold waiting for me to take
He opened up a second door and their it was
My memory of my new life with happiness
then there was the third key
that I didnt know what it was for
until he said to me that this is the key
to open the lock surrounding my heart
only you can break it and open it up
I thought he was joking until
he said I will love you forever and ever
until both of our souls have gone to heaven
even then I would still keep my heart and key
to you to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers