I lay down on the bed and I think about you
I walk around the room don't know what to do
I sat down at a coffee shop knowing you wont be there
I ran around the park and didnt think this was fair
I Gave you everything before you left
I promised you that I wouldnt look back to the theft
I had to go with you when ever you were going to be in trouble
I made you a person with one brain to double
I knew you were the one that I would share my love
but now I when I look back I dont think how this would ever work
You lied to me everyday when you said you were out to work
When you were really at pub drinking up your dirt
You said to me that we could go on holidays
but you really meant that you and your co-worker could have a day
I know now that I cant trust you
Never will I ever say I do
to someone like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment