11 steps that should be accompalished
Step 1- Hang out with your mates somewhere where there are lots of people
Step 2- Wait comfortably and chill out with your mates until someone walks up to you
Step 3- If an opposite sex comes towards you, speakeasy, introduce your self
Step 4- When you get to know them well enough. (Gentlemen)- Ask for a date (Women)-
wait patiently until you get asked out
Step 5- Once your on a date, have fun, get to know them more, take them somewhere
they've never been before
Step 6- If your having fun on your first date, score a second one
Step 7- Once that is achieved and you feel happy with who you are with, open up your
secrets, have faith, trust in them.
Step 8- Honesty should not be pushed aside, always talk to your partner if you have
any problems with them
Step 9- If no one gets hurt from the honesty procedure, there must be a chemical bond
between both of you. From there forward, kisses should be involved, sex
may occur only if they are comfortable with you and are ready
Step 10- If no sex occurs from step 9, don't push it, it would happen, be patient
Don't rush it. If everything is okay between you and your partner it must
be true love.
Step 11- True love a chemical reaction, joining you and your partner together from
faith and compassion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment