Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Im leaving you

I gave you my words
is this what I deserve?
to get hit everyday
are you really that gay?
I told you the truth
and you break my tooth
what am I suppose to do?
You accused me for being with him
so you broke my leg in the gym
I don't understand why I'm still here
what ever I do you cant bare
You break my arm
when I mean no harm
You break my toe
when I let you go
what do you want from me
I really do not see
I told you I loved you
but you always said who?
and when I said you
I never hear you say
I love you too
So i'm leaving you
until you realise
that you always loved me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers