Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How deep my pain is

I come here tonight in a silent dark room,
Feeling only pain and you know from whom
Pictures of the blood reflects in my head,
Pictures of you lying down dead on my bed
Never to see and come back to mess up my life
I smile as I wipe your blood from my knife
Your darkened red blood spills out on the street
Your Colden heart stops dead in its beat
I think back to all the pain and the hurt
As I cover your body in the sand and spit on the dirt
From you or your game I Can no longer run
And me killing you was my revenge and fun
Oh how they'll cry and Oh how they'll weep
But I know their Sorrow is only from skin deep
As I turn to walk down the cold empty street
I walk to the rhythm your heart used to beat
I think Back to you lying dead on the floor
And smile knowing that your heart beats no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers