Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I hate it!

I hate that your in a mess
I hate it when you dress
I hate the way you smile
Even that your under denial
I hate it how you grin
I hate it when you lean
I hate it that your tall
I hate it when you call
I hate that you hang out
I hate it when you shout
I hate the way you sing
I hate the way you act like king
I hate that your gone
I hate that your using a bong
I hate the way your tough
Even though it makes me laugh
I hate the way your neat
I hate the way you greet
I hate it when you dance
I hate it when you glance
I hate it all
I hate it when you leave me
I hate you when your with me
But most of all
I hate it when I really don't hate you
As I hate you too much that I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Name=Shirley Hobby= Sports favourite sport=Soccer, badminton

Followers