My life turns around from good to bad
Everything I've done drives you all mad
I ask for a knife you handed it to me
I was insecure and am happily in peace
I do this thing to show me that you care
I didn't think that you could ever bare
But this is what I did to gain your attention
I had one cut just to let you understand
I had two cuts just on the left hand
I had three cuts to make it bleed enough
I had four cuts just to make me laugh
I had five cuts now I feel drowsy
I had six cuts everything looks hazy
I add one more cut to show my strength
I add another cut to show you the length
I had nine cuts just to make me feel tough
I swear this is the last one as I will never give up
I add a few more as I don't think I'm done
I add one more slash and Now I see you run
Both of my hands have blood dripping down
Now I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
I see you pick up the phone to make a call
But its too late now as I am gone
So now that is how I feel
when you have lost it all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment