I saw you here on a Monday night
I saw you walking on a tuesday night
I saw you jogging on a Wednsday night
I saw you running on a Thursday night
I saw you skating on a friday night
I saw you ridding on a saturday night
I saw you driving on a sunday night
I saw you standing no where on a monday mornning
I saw you walking nowhere on a tuesday mornning
I saw you jogging nowhere on a Wednsday morning
I saw you running nowhere on a Thursday morning
I saw you skating nowhere on a Friday mornning
I saw you ridding nowhere on a Saturday morning
I saw you driving nowhere on a sunday mornning
Where are you I have no idea
Havnt seen you for about a year
There you stand against a wall on a Monday night
Where I first saw you standing here on a Christmas night
Where are you again you vanish away
I saw you kissing me in the morning and miday
I saw you sitting here on a Monday night
I saw you waiting here on a Tuesday night
I saw you eating here on a Wednsday night
I saw you drinking here on a Thursday night
I saw you Calling here on a Friday night
I saw you Shouting here on a Saturday night
I saw you crashing here on a Sunday night
I saw you lieing dead on the floor waiting for me day and night
I saw your letter on the floor for me to read on a Monday night
I saw you But you never ever got to say goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(73)
-
▼
October
(27)
- I love you forever and ever
- Times past by
- I
- Never see me again!
- The three keys
- I wished I was
- Come back to me
- Gone away heartbroken
- Everything You are
- I saw you
- How deep my pain is
- My anger
- Im leaving you
- That is what im going to do
- The 4th of July
- Summer time
- You
- Steps for a perfect match
- This is what ive done
- I hate it!
- I Have
- Only You
- Love exists
- Love!
- Love poem- How do I live?
- Love Poem- Feelings
- Finding a perfect guy/ woman
-
▼
October
(27)

No comments:
Post a Comment